What is BlinqIO Virtual Tester (BVT)?
BlinqIO Virtual Tester (BVT) offers AI-based virtual testers that act like human testers. BVT can receive test scenarios, execute them, and create on-the-fly test automation scripts for future execution.
BlinqIO Virtual Tester (BVT) features:
- Accept test definitions in plain English and generate automation scripts to execute and validate tests.
- Automatically flag issues and create tickets in Jira when BVT detects bugs.
- Automatically fix tests that fail due to changes in the target application.
- Watch your task management tools like Jira to identify new features and automatically generate test cases.
- Users can manually update and enhance the AI-generated test scripts.
Users can manage their test projects, including features, scenarios, and test runs, from the BVT dashboard.
Use the BVT dashboard to:
- Create projects to manage test cases for different target applications.
- Add new features and test scenarios and generate test automation scripts using the BVT AI.
- View detailed test execution reports for failed and successful test runs.
- Get an overview of your projects' features, scenarios, and recent test runs.
Create an account to get started with BlinqIO Virtual Tester.